CREAM PUFFS WITH GORGONZOLA
An excellent appetizer, or rather a warm appetizer, to accompany a good prosecco.
- 12 medium puffs
- 120 gr gorgonzola
- 2 – 3 tablespoons of cream
- 50 gr butter
- 100 gr toasted almonds
- Chop the almonds and put half of them in a bowl with the gorgonzola cut into small pieces, the cream and half of the butter previously melted over low heat and then left to cool.
- Season with salt and work everything until you get a creamy mixture.
- Then cut the cap to the cream puffs and fill them with the gorgonzola cream using a pastry bag.
- Cover them and bake them for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Brush them with the remaining melted butter and pass the brushed part over the remaining chopped almonds so that they stick together.
- Another 2 minutes in the hole and then serve immediately on the table.