COLD EGGPLANT ROLLS THE WAY I LIKE IT
Definitely a summer dish
- 600 gr grilled aubergines
- 500 gr ricotta
- 150 gr cooked ham in a single slice
- 2 tomatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- black olive pate
- chopped black olive oil
- Finely chop a handful of thyme and marjoram leaves (otherwise use the dried ones).
- Dice the cooked ham.
- Put the ricotta in a bowl, add a spoonful of olive pâté, the chopped herbs and the ham. Salt, pepper and mix all the ingredients.
- Spread the slices of aubergine on the cutting board, spread them one by one with the prepared filling and wrap them into rolls.
- Arrange the rolls on a bed of lettuce.
- Peel and dice the tomatoes, sprinkle them on the rolls, sprinkle with a drizzle of oil and serve.