A club sandwich is also known as the clubhouse sandwich. It is usually made with toasted bread slices stuffed with cooked poultry, bacon, lettuce, fried ham, tomato, and mayonnaise. It is usually cut into quarters or halves and is held firmly with the help of cocktail sticks. The modern version of the club sandwich is such that the stuffing inside is separated with another additional slice of bread placed inside the bread slices sandwiching the stuff. Its place of origin is the United States. A club sandwich is usually an outstanding choice for your picnic parties and to take as snacks in the noon as a brunch. You can also have them as a quick spark in the case of extreme hunger. So, In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the club sandwich along with its nutritional value, kitchen instructions, and magic tips.
This recipe of the club sandwich would yield about 4 servings or 4 sandwiches. The number of servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe for a club sandwich is 10 minutes including 10 minutes of preparation only. It doesn’t need any cooking though.
- 12 slices of bread that toasted and buttered
- 8 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- And 8 oz. of sliced turkey or chicken
- 8 oz. of sliced ham, optional
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon, optional
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup of the lettuce, chopped and washed
Directions for the procedure:
The directions or instructions for the preparation of the club sandwich along with the kitchen instructions and magic tips are as follows:
- Take 2 slices of bread and then arrange them on the cutting board. Then spread the mayonnaise on them.
- So, Top the slices with the turkey, tomato slices and cheddar cheese.
- Prepare two more slices by applying the mayonnaise and then place inverted on the cheddar cheese.
- So, after that, place the bacon, ham and the lettuce over the slices. Then, Take two more slices and after applying the mayonnaise, place them at the top of the sandwiches.
- Then, In a similar way, prepare 3 more sandwiches and enjoy after cutting the sandwiches into quarters and halves.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the club sandwich is such that per serving it provides you about 656 kcal of energy along with 46 g of carbohydrates, 34 g of proteins and 37 g of fats. It also provides you with 8 g of saturated fat, 84 mg of cholesterol, and 4 g of fiber.
So, in the light of the above discussion Club sandwich also known as the clubhouse sandwich. It usually made with toasted bread slices stuffed with cooked poultry, bacon, lettuce, fried ham, tomato, and mayonnaise. Its place of origin is the United States. Club sandwich recipe must try in your kitchen. If you try this recipe of the club sandwich at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.