A reinterpretation of the classic tortelloni to be served as an appetizer.The idea came to me having to recover the meat of the hens with which I made the broth, an exceptional appetizer to be served at festive lunches.
- 1 sheet of shortcrust pastry
- cooked chicken meat
- chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons Bolognese mustard
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- cooked spinach (about half the weight of meat)
- Bone the hen after making the broth and mince the meat.
- Combine all the other ingredients and make a coarse dough, the pieces of meat must be seen.
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry, flatten it a little and make 4×4 cm squares.
- Arrange on a ball of dough and close the tortello in the classic way: first in a triangle, then a small pleat inwards on both lower sides, and then rolling it on the index finger giving it the shape of the tortello.
- Arrange on a baking sheet with parchment paper, brush with egg and bake at 200 ° C for the browning time.