Chicken Enchiladas soup
Chicken Enchiladas soup
Chicken enchiladas soup is basically a type of dish in which instead of the stuffed corn tortillas, we move towards the broth version of the chicken enchiladas involving the chicken broth, chicken chunks or cubes, cheese, tomato sauce, and the enchilada sauce. It also involves the use of many spices and few herbs to enhance the taste and flavor. Its place of origin is Mexico. So, the soup is usually extremely cheesy and yummy with incredible thickness. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the chicken enchiladas soup along with its nutritional value, kitchen instructions, and magic tips.
This recipe of the Chicken enchiladas soup would yield about 16 servings. The number of servings can be increased or decreased by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of Chicken enchiladas soup is 30 minutes including 5 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of cooking.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- And 2 large onions, chopped finely
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 20 oz. of enchilada sauce
- 16 oz. of cream cheese
- 28 oz. of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of black beans, drained
- 2 cups of frozen corn kernels, drained
- 4 cups of chicken breast, cooked or roasted
- 2 cups of chicken broth, low in sodium
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions for the procedure:
The directions or instructions for the preparation of the Chicken enchiladas soup along with the kitchen instructions and magic tips are as follows:
- So, First of all, take a soup pot and heat the olive oil in it over medium heat. Then fry the onions and the bell peppers in it for about 5 minutes or until translucent.
- So, after that, add the enchilada sauce and cream cheese into the mixture and cook until the cheese is getting melted.
- Then add the diced tomatoes, black beans, frozen corns into the mixture and stir.
- So, Add the chicken breast and the chicken broth into the cooking mixture. Then, Stir the cooking mixture for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- So, Don’t overcook the soup longer as the cream cheese may curdle and spoil the soup texture.
- Then, Remove from the heat and serve hot.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Chicken enchiladas soup is such that per serving it provides you about 359 kcal of energy along with 27 g of carbohydrates, 24 g of proteins and 18 g of fats. It also provides you with 9 g of saturated fat, 70 mg of cholesterol, and 5.8 g of fiber.
So, in the light of above discussion Chicken enchiladas soup is basically a type of the dish in which instead of the stuffed corn tortillas, we move towards the broth version of the chicken enchiladas involving the chicken broth, chicken chunks or cubes, cheese, tomato sauce, and the enchilada sauce. So, Its place of origin is Mexico. Chicken enchiladas soup recipe must be tried in your kitchen. If you try this recipe of the Chicken enchiladas at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.