Excellent to serve as an aperitif or in a bread basket.
- 100 gr ricotta
- 100 gr butter
- 300 gr flour
- 2 yolks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 pinch of salt
- In a bowl, work the ricotta with the egg yolks and the softened butter into small pieces.
- Combine the flour, oil, Parmesan and a pinch of salt. Work the dough well with your hands and make sticks of 5-6 cm in length.
- Grease a pan with a little oil and place the sticks on top, slightly spaced from each other.
- Put them in a preheated oven at 190-200 ° for a quarter of an hour and serve hot or lukewarm.