Cauliflower Buffalo wings Recipe
Cauliflower Buffalo wings Recipe
Cauliflower Buffalo wings are from the appetizer course of the food. Cauliflower Buffalo wing is usually from American cuisine. It has been originated from the United States of America in the history or past. When we talk about the Buffalo wings, it is usually an un-breaded chicken wing section that is first deep-fried and is then coated with a sauce made up of the vinegar, cayenne pepper, hot sauce, and melted butter. But when we say about cauliflower Buffalo wings, the dish is using the cauliflower pieces instead of chicken. This dish is named as the cauliflower Buffalo wings due to the use of Buffalo-style sauce or Buffalo flavor seasoning. Cauliflower Buffalo wings are eaten hot or warm. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the cauliflower Buffalo wings along with its nutritional value, kitchen instructions, and magic tips.
This recipe of the Cauliflower Buffalo wings recipe would yield about 8 servings. The number of servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of Cauliflower Buffalo wings is 40 minutes including 10 minutes of preparation and 30 minutes of cooking.
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- 1 cup of water
- And 1 cup of milk either almond or soy milk
- 1 ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoon of paprika
- Half teaspoon of salt
- Half teaspoon of ground pepper
- 2 cups of red hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons of butter
Directions for the procedure:
- So, Take a baking sheet and line it with the parchment paper and grease it with oil. Preheat the oven up to 400 to 425 degrees F.
- Then, Cut the cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces and on one side prepare the batter for coating on the cauliflower pieces.
- So, now, Take a bowl and mix in it the flour, milk, water, and spices for the batter. Mix until the batter is thick to coat.
- Then, Dip the cauliflower florets pieces into the batter in such a way that no extra batter dripping down before placing it in the baking sheet.
- Then place all the coated cauliflower pieces into the baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes until the cauliflower florets are crispy brown and golden.
- When the cauliflower pieces baked, prepare the buffalo wing sauce on one side. For that purpose, melt the butter in a saucepan and mix it with the hot sauce. Don’t cook the sauce on the flame.
- So, When the florets are baked for about 20 minutes, mix them with the wing sauce in a bowl and again return them to the baking sheet and bake it further for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- So, Delicious Cauliflower Buffalo wings are ready. Enjoy them with your favorite dipping sauce or any other dressing.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Cauliflower Buffalo wings is such that per serving it provides you about 956 kcal of energy along with 39 g of carbohydrates, 14 g of proteins and 24 g of fats. It also provides you with 6 g of saturated fat, 15 mg of cholesterol, 8 g of fiber and 8 g of sugars.
So, in the light of the above discussion Cauliflower, Buffalo wings are from the appetizer course of the food. Cauliflower Buffalo wing is usually from American cuisine. It originated from the United States of America in history or the past. Buffalo wings are not using the buffalo meat but are basically the chicken wings. But when we say about cauliflower Buffalo wings, the dish is using the cauliflower pieces instead of chicken. Cauliflower Buffalo wings recipe of this article must try in your kitchen. If you try this recipe of the cauliflower Buffalo wings at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.