BRESAOLA WITH ROCKET
Bresaola accompanied by rocket and Parmigiano Reggiano is an inevitable combination: let’s discover this light, easy, quick recipe to prepare.
- 1 bunch of wild rocket
- Bresaola della Valtellina PDO
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juice only
- Parmigiano Reggiano flakes
- Spread the rocket leaves on a serving plate.
- Spread over the slices of bresaola folded into a rose.
- Dress with an emulsion of oil, a little salt and a little lemon juice.
- Garnish with flakes of Parmesan or parmesan.