Breakfast ideas with Bread
Breakfast ideas with Bread
Breakfast is that type of meal often acting as the boost for most of the whole day or until the lunch or brunch snacks. It must be rich in nutrients and balanced proportions of the food components such as 50 to 60 % carbohydrates, 25 to 35 % of fats and 15 to 20 % of proteins. You must have your breakfast in the morning to power your daily or routine work. It has also been said that if a person requires 2000 kcal of energy in accordance with his BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and PAL (Physical Activity Level) for the whole day then he must take half of his total energy e.g at least 1000 kcal in breakfast.
It is said so as the person has come across long fasting overnight. Sometimes in the busy routine, you don’t find enough time to make such a heavy breakfast in the morning then you go for something quick and nutritious. Then, an option suddenly clicks in mind that how to have a quick breakfast with an energy boost. The answer to that is bread. So, in this article, we are going to discuss the breakfast ideas with bread that can make your busy routine pleasing with a tasty and healthy breakfast.
Healthy and tasty Bread breakfast Ideas
There are some healthy and quick ideas for making your breakfast tasty and nutritious. These ideas are as follows:
Garlic Cheese Toast:
These garlic cheese toasts can be made on the skillet or in the oven. It is a great appetizer that enhances your hunger with intense cravings. You can spice these toasts with either chili flakes or any desired herb.
This recipe would yield about 12 servings of the dish.
This recipe requires about 20 minutes as total time including 5 minutes of preparation and 15 minutes of cooking.
- 12 slices of bread
- 6 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons of garlic, minced or crushed
- 5 to 2 cups of mozzarella or cottage cheese, grated
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 2 teaspoons of red chili flakes
- So, first of all, prepare the garlic butter by mixing the melted butter with the garlic using a fork. Preheat the oven up to 190.
- Apply the garlic butter on one side of the slices and then bake it in the oven for about 12 minutes.
- After that, flip the bread and put on that side the cheese, herbs, parsley, oregano and the chili flakes along with salt. Bake these toasts again in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- While making in the pan, heat them with the covered lid.
- So, serve them hot.
So, per serving this dish would provide you about 367 kcal of energy along with 30 g of carbohydrates, 13 g of proteins and 22 g of fats.
Capsicum cheese toast:
So, it is really tasty and delicious to eat or you can take it as a quick snack. It can also be made in an oven or pan.
It would yield about 8 servings of this capsicum cheese toast.
The total time required for this is 11 minutes including 8 minutes of cooking and 3 minutes for preparation.
- 16 slices of bread
- 2 cups of the green or red capsicum/ Bell peppers, chopped or sliced
- Mozzarella cheese as required in grated or sliced form
- 4 to 6 green chilies, chopped and deseeded
- Garlic flakes, as needed
- Chili flakes as per requirement
- Oregano or desired herbs as needed
Directions for the procedure:
- First of all, preheat the oven up to 220
- Put the bread slices in the baking tray and then layer the capsicum, garlic, and chili on the slices.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the vegetables along with the red chili flakes, oregano, and other herbs.
- Bake the cheese in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes in the oven or until the cheese melts.
- Serve the capsicum cheese toasts hot.
Per serving this recipe would provide you about 172 kcal of energy along with 32 g of carbohydrates, 6 g of proteins and 2 g of fats.
So in the nutshell, these recipes for the bread including breakfasts are easy to make and delicious so that you can enjoy healthy and hearty breakfast.