BBQ meatloaf Recipe
BBQ meatloaf Recipe
Introduction to BBQ Meatloaf Recipe:
BBQ meatloaf Recipe is a very tasty recipe belonging historically to the Germans having its origin from Germany. But now it also experienced in the USA and it can also make German-American cuisine. Meatloaf is usually a dish made from the minced beef along with many other ingredients such as olive oil, thyme, onions, eggs, and many others. The ground meatloaf is then sliced like the bread slices. The meatloaf to prevent the dryness is often topped with different sauces. BBQ meatloaf is a bit different from other versions of the meatloaf that is stuffed with sauteed peppers, garlic, onions, and the BBQ sauce. It is usually grilled as the BBQ is cooked but can also be cooked in the oven. This article discusses the recipe for the BBQ meatloaf along with its nutritional, kitchen instructions and the magic tips.
RECIPE of BBQ Meatlof Recipe
This recipe of the BBQ meatloaf would yield about 8 servings.
Time Required to cook BBQ Meatloaf Recipe:
The total time required for this recipe of the BBQ meatloaf is 1 hour and 15 minutes; including 15 minutes of preparation and 1 hour of cooking.
Ingredients for BBQ Meatloaf Recipe:
- Half cup of olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 2 cups of red bell peppers, chopped into small cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, in minced or crushed form
- 4 pounds of the ground beef, leaned
- And 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 4 teaspoons of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce
Directions for the procedure:
- First of all, take a skillet and add in it the olive oil, onions, red pepper, and garlic. Fry them in the olive oil to cook. Keep stirring the frying mixture, until all the vegetables softened or tender. When the mixture cooked, set it on aside to cool.
- Take a large mixing bowl and mix in it the ground beef with the whisked or beaten eggs.
- So, In the ground beef mixture, add the cooked onions, bell peppers, Italian seasonings, pepper, salt, and granulated garlic.
- Mix all the ingredients of the mixture well and properly. Then make a loaf of the mixture and then place it on the greased and lined baking sheet.
- Prepare the griller by heating it up to 300 to 350 or the oven up to 375.
- Cook the meatloaf in the oven or on the griller for about 25 minutes.
- Brush the top of the BBQ meatloaf with the BBQ sauce.
- Keep cooking the meatloaf for 30 to 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches the temperature 165.
- Let the BBQ meatloaf be cool or about 10 minutes and then slice.
- Delicious BBQ meatloaf ready to eat and enjoy
The nutritional value of the BBQ meatloaf recipe is such that per serving it will provide you about 433 kcal of energy along with 28.7 g of fat, 14.3 g of carbohydrates and 27 g of proteins. It also gives you about 3.3 % of Vitamin A, 3.6 % of Vitamin C, 4.8 % of calcium and 19.4 % of iron. It also gives you about 196.6 mg of cholesterol and 0.9 g of dietary fiber.
So, in the light of the above discussion BBQ meatloaf dish made from the ground meat or can belong to the German-American cuisine. BBQ meatloaf bit different from other versions of the meatloaf that stuffed with sauteed peppers, garlic, onions, and the BBQ sauce. It usually grilled as the BBQ cooked but can also cook in the oven. All the mixture usually folded up into a loaf shape structure and baked in the oven or smoked. The ground meatloaf often sliced like the bread slices. It super delicious and often taken with some sauces or ketchup. This article recipe will be a good experience for you while trying this recipe in your kitchen.
For More Detail about site search On Google
More Related Topics: