Banana split Recipe
Banana split Recipe
The banana split is a dish from the dessert course of the food. It originated from the America or United States in history. The banana split usually an ice cream-based dessert. Traditionally it serves in a type of long plate or dish known as a boat. In this dish, a banana usually cut longitudinally and place on the corners of the boat. In between the split pieces of the banana, ice-cream scoops are put which further garnish with other types of frostings or sauces.
Banana split has many variations but in its traditional style usually, 3 scoops of ice-cream of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla place. So, the toppings may the different fruit flavor sauces, crush nuts e.g walnuts, and peanuts, cherries or the whipped cream. So, the serving temperature of the banana split is cold. In this article, the discussion will be about the recipe for the banana split along with its nutritional value.
This recipe of the Banana split would yield about 2 servings or 2 splits. So, the number of servings can increase or decrease by managing the ingredients in that way.
The total time required for this recipe of the Banana split is 15 minutes including 15 minutes of preparation and 0 minutes of cooking.
- 2 bananas cut lengthwise
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Then, 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Marshmallow cream
- Whipped cream
- Crushed pistachios and walnuts
- 6 maraschino cherries
Directions for the procedure:
The directions for the method of preparation of the banana split along with the kitchen instructions and magic tips are as follows:
- So, first of all, gather all the ingredients.
- Then, Set the bananas that have been cut lengthwise on the sides of the shallow and long, boat type dishes (usually two separately as you are going to make two splits).
- So, in the center of both splits, place the 3, 3 scoops of each ice-cream flavor in the center.
- Then, drizzle the chocolate syrup on the vanilla and strawberry ice cream, and the marshmallow cream over the chocolate ice cream.
- So, top the setting with the whipped cream, crushed nuts further and then at the end with the cherries.
- So, the delicious banana split is ready to enjoy as a delicious dessert.
The nutritional value of this recipe for the Banana split is such that per serving or per split it provides you about 461 kcal of energy along with 57 g of carbohydrates, 6 g of proteins and 24 g of fats. It also provides you with 15 g of saturated fat, 3 mg of cholesterol, 9 g of fiber, and 68 mg of calcium.
So, in the light of the above discussion Banana split is a dish from the dessert course of the food. It originated from the America or United States in history. The banana split is usually an ice cream-based dessert. In this dish, a banana usually cut longitudinally and place on the corners of the boat. In between the split pieces of the banana, ice-cream scoops put which further garnish with other types of frostings or sauces. Banana split recipe of this article must try in your kitchen. If you try this recipe of the Banana split at your home you will definitely end up happily. You will absolutely love it and enjoy it.