AUTUMN SAVORY PUFF PASTRY
I propose this dish because leek is among the vegetables one of the major protagonists of autumn. Its delicate taste makes it pleasant on the palate and versatile in different preparations; together with the potato it marries in an ideal combination of harmony and flavor. And then, it is on any autumn day that this recipe for savory autumn puff pastries was born….
- 2 leeks large
- 2 potatoes medium
- 2 pork sausages
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 untreated lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- bread crumbs
- Use a medium pastry ring that will be filled in layers with the ingredients.
- Cover the pan with wet and squeezed parchment paper.
- Finely slice the potatoes, using the mandolin. Salt and season with oil, together with chopped rosemary and sage.
- Sprinkle the base of the pasta cutter with breadcrumbs and make the first layer with the potatoes. Sprinkle them with Parmesan.
- Add the thinly sliced leek seasoned with a drizzle of oil, salt and grated lemon zest.
- Add the sausage and cover with the leek again. Close the layers with the potato.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, lay a slice of tomato on it and season with a pinch of salt, oregano, a little oil and a sprinkling of breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 20 minutes.
- Turn out and serve.