ASPARAGUS AND FONTINA HAM ROLLS
It is a very simple dish, but my children like it a lot and therefore I recommend it.
- 6 slices of cooked or raw ham cut quite thick
- 6 not too big asparagus
- 6 pieces of melted cheese , Valle d’Aosta type fontina
- Roll an asparagus previously blanched in salted water for each slice of ham.
- Add the cheese cut into strips and arrange it to the height of the roll.
- Finish rolling the ham and arrange the rolls in a baking dish on baking paper.
- Bake at a temperature of about 180 °. In the first 10 minutes of cooking, the pan must be covered with aluminum foil, then uncover and let the ham roast for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and delight in the resulting mix of flavors.