APPETIZER OF CAPERS
This caper appetizer, made with quinoa, green olives and parmesan, was suggested to the readers of the Giornale del Cibo by Fair Trade Italia. For its preparation, in fact, only fair trade products have been used. The recipe is made by the cook Valeria Dal Zovo.
- 100 gr quinoa
- 100 gr salted or vinegared capers
- 7 green olives
- 3 tablespoons julienned parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Put the capers in a bowl after rinsing them under water.
- Chop the olives and garlic, add parmesan and herbs.
- Emulsify the vinegar and oil, season everything and leave to rest for half an hour.