ANCHOVY SKEWERS WITH SPICY TOMATO SAUCE
simple and tasty recipe
- 600 g clean anchovies
- to taste bread crumbs
- to taste extra virgin olive oil
- to taste fresh tomato in pieces
- to taste garlic
- to taste chili
- to taste parsley
- Prepare the sauce: in a saucepan put the extra virgin olive oil with a clove of garlic and the chilli pepper, brown and add the chopped tomatoes, reduce.
- Add a little chopped parsley. Put the boned anchovies on each skewer, salt them, pepper them, oil them sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake them at 200 ° in a preheated oven. Place them on a serving dish accompanying them with the sauce and a sprig of parsley.
- Place them on a serving dish accompanying them with the sauce and a sprig of parsley.