ANCHOVIES COATED ON CHRISTMAS EVE
For Christmas Eve you can cook this poor but digestible and very tasty dish.
- 600 gr anchovies
- 2 egg
- bread crumbs
- 1 rosette
- 1 handful grated pecorino
- 1 clove garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the anchovies, remove the head, bone them and open them like a book.
- Prepare the dough with a rosette soaked in milk, parsley, finely chopped garlic, two beaten eggs, pecorino, a little salt and pepper and a drop of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add a little salt to the anchovies and place them in an oiled baking pan open, with the back adhering to the bottom.
- Spread the mixture on top and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and place in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes.